I hate that everything reminds me of you
I still can’t believe you called the cops, that was so pointless. I honestly thought you were more mature
Calling the cops was completely pointless. Good job
- 1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
- 2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
- 3. Have you taken someones virginity?
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
- 6. What are you excited for?
- 7. What happened tonight?
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- 9. Is confidence cute?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- 13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 19. Have you had sex today?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- 21. Are you in a good mood?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
- 34. Listening to?
- 35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 47. Who was the last person to call you?
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 49. Do you dance in the car?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53. Is Christmas stressful?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59. Take a vitamin daily?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 61. Wear a bath robe?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 63. First concert?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65. Nike or Adidas?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- 69. Ever take dance lessons?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71. Can you curl your tongue?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 75. Do you study better with or without music?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 77. Ever been in love?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79. What was the last concert you saw?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81. Tea or coffee?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- 83. Can you swim well?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85. Are you patient?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87. Ever won a contest?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89. Which are better black or green olives?
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- 91. Best room for a fireplace?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
What Ross is doing to Rachel right now is what I wanna do..damn good episode timing I’ll you what
I shouldn’t find myself thinking about you all time. Everyone has made it perfectly clear that you want me out of your life. Most likely forever. And I can’t say I blame you since I was a shitty boyfriend.
But maybe that’s why I can’t stop thinking about you.
The only thing that got me through the night was knowing that you’d be there for me in the morning. Now it’s all I can do to not cry myself to sleep. I was fine for a few hours while I was playing video games and now here I am, ready to go to bed and I’m worried about the fact that I’m never gonna get to talk to you again. That I’m never gonna get to just hold you close to my thoughts all through the night of everything I want to talk to you about and do with you. I wanted to do everything with you.
And not just sexually. I wanted to spend my nights with you. That’s the only reason I was looking forward to this summer.
You and I could spend all night just talking and holding each other. Take a walk around the pond. Go out to eat and sit outside. That’s the only reason I wanted summer to come so neither of us would have to worry about anything. And now I’m worried about everything.
I wanted to wake up to you every morning. I wanted to travel with you to anywhere you wanted to go. I wanted to put you up on a pedestal and treat you like a princess. I wanted to be everything I should have been in the first place. I man who keeps his promises. A man who was never an asshole to you. Wouldn’t scare you. Wouldn’t get mad. I never meant for it to get this bad and I promised you I was going to stop.
You knew about my past. You knew about everything I had went through and I how I was trying to change. You knew why I was like that. And, even though it took a real wake up call and a lot of time, I changed. That one, last, chance. Kassie was right, you didn’t have anything to go on, I know that. I know I broke almost every promise I made to you and I never should have in the first place. I tried really hard not to, and I hope you know that, but it was difficult for me to. I never should have made the promises in the first place but I was scared of you leaving. I was in a lose-lose from the start as soon as I made the first promise to stop getting mad.
But as soon as you tried to break up with me the first time, I woke up. I realized how much everything I had done was affecting you and it was gonna be hard to convince you I changed. But I did it. At least I thought I did. I was going to use that last chance well. I wasn’t going to fuck it up. I was going to keep my mouth shut about everything and stop doing everything that bothered you in the first place. God, why couldn’t you just fucking believe me. If I had fucked up so much, why was it so difficult to just wait around? I would’ve surprised you and you would’ve been pleasantly surprised. But because you THOUGHT I was going to muck it up, you broke up with me anyway. Why couldn’t you just have faith and believe in me? Why couldn’t you have just taken a chance?
People keep saying, “If you love her, let her go.” Well, no. That logic makes no sense. It goes both ways. If you loved me, you would have given me that last chance. WHY COULDN’T YOU.
Your friends say nothing changed. They don’t know shit about me. They don’t know how much I regret everything and how many times I’ve almost done shit that I regret. They don’t believe me. But quite frankly, I don’t care about them. I care about you. I know you think I haven’t changed. But I have. I just really wish you would have believed me when I said it Thursday and I really wish you would believe me now.
If you tell your friends this and they come after me anymore, I’m just gonna ignore them. I can’t handle it because, believe it or not, they’re sending me over the edge. I’m feeling suicidal again, I’m feeling depressed again. And they’re not helping. If you’re just trying to get back at me, it’s working. Seriously, I’m sorry about everything. I just really wish you would believe me.
Even though I’m still young. I don’t care. I truly believed that you were the one. I truly believed you were the one that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I’ve never felt that way about anyone. You are, and forever will be, the one that got away.
I just realized that I was supposed to get to 1,000 posts like two weekends ago and I didn’t..oops